Thursday, June 29, 2017

Patrick J. McShay: Operation Gladio and The False Flag Muslim Terror Hoax


by Patrick J McShay — Operation Disclosure 

Boston blasts. Click to enlarge
Boston blasts. Click to enlarge
* “Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our security services.” Robert Steele – Former CIA Clandestine Services Officer
* “It is from us that the all engulfing terror proceeds” – Protocols of Zion, 9-4
* “You had to attack civilians, the innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: To force the public to turn to the state for greater security”. Gladio Operative Vincenzo Vinciguerra 2001
In his 2005 book, “NATO’s Secret Armies:Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe,” Daniel Ganser accused the US and their NATO allies of using Gladio, a decades long campaign of false flag terror Attacks directed by Western Intelligence agencies that were responsible for the murder of hundreds of innocent civilians. They attacked train stations, cafes, supermarkets and offices. According to captured Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra, units in Italy, in cooperation with the CIA and NATO, were responsible for murderous terrorist attacks against the Italian people. Gladio was set up after WWII as a clandestine group of operatives that were to be activated in the event of a Soviet invasion of Europe. Their plan quickly evolved into a program of political repression and manipulation directed by NATO and the CIA. What could go wrong? For decades Gladio carried out widespread terrorist attacks, assassinations and electoral subversion in democratic states such as Italy, France and West Germany, but were portrayed to the public as Communist or Left Wing terror attacks. Thanks to corrupt media disinformation and lies, the facts of this operation have been kept hidden from the public.
Gladio operatives were involved in a silent Coup d’etat in 1969, and multiple bombings in the1960’s, 70’s and 80’s in Italy alone. The Italian Government released a 300 page report on Gladio Operations in 2000. The report, unsurprisingly said that, the massacres, bombings and military operations were planned and executed by men within the Italian Government and the American CIA. In 1980, Italy experienced its worst ever terror attack at a train station in Bologna. 85 died in the attack and over 200 were wounded. The investigation led police to Vincent Vinciguerra.
Vinciguerra, the Joe Valachi of the Gladio conspiracy, under questioning, explained that he was protected from arrest and allowed to escape after these operations. This would explain why so few arrests were made in these attacks over such a long period of criminal activity. He also explained that the terror attacks since the 60’s were state sponsored and blamed on Communists or left wing groups like the Red Brigade.
Today the blame for their false flag terror is being blamed on the people who happen to live on land that Israel desperately wants and sits on top of a whole bunch of sweet crude Oil. Muslim terrorists are now our controllers bogeyman of choice. It appears Gladio has become an element of the “War on Terror.” Former President of Italy, Francesco Cossiga, the man who revealed the existence of Gladio, told Italy’s most respected newspaper that the 911 attacks were run by the CIA and the Mossad. Cossiga said this was common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies. A group of Mossad Agents were arrested on 911. Police were called about some Middle Eastern men filming the burning towers and celebrating. Dubbed the “Dancing Israelis” by the New York Times. They worked for Urban Moving Systems, an Israeli owned company, who’s owner fled to Israel shortly after the attack. The company was likely a Mossad front. They later appeared on Israeli TV and admitted that they had been sent there to document the event. How did they know?
The Manchester attack appears to be another false flag terror attack. As usual the patsy being blamed had a long relationship with British Intelligence. Right on cue ISIS claimed responsibility for both recent attacks in England. How convenient. Does anyone really believe this nonsense? There is already a mountain of evidence that ISIS is funded and controlled by the CIA and the Israeli Mossad. The plan is to take out Assad and Balkanize Syria the same way they are tearing apart Libya and Iraq. What we have been seeing since the the first bombing at the Twin Tower Complex in 1993 is a continuation of Operation Gladio. The first bombing in the North Tower, like most of the so called Muslim attacks, would not have gotten off the ground without a lot of help from the FBI and the CIA. The Media doesn’t give them the credit they deserve. I guess our controllers don’t think it would be prudent for the rubes to find out that their Intelligence services were recruiting, training and providing explosives to terrorists.
Former Marine Intelligence Officer, CIA Clandestine Officer and whistleblower, Robert David Steele, recently stated that, “Every single terror attack in the US was a false flag attack”. There is evidence of prior knowledge and government involvement in both Trade Tower attacks and the Oklahoma City Bombing. Reporters on the scene in Oklahoma City that day reported, the OKC Bomb Squad were finding unexploded bombs inside the building. General Ben Partin, a Bomb expert, said that the explosions did not come from a truck bomb filled with fertilizer, but plastic explosives placed inside the building. The official story of the fertilizer bomb nonsense will be written in our history books, even though General Partin laid that lie to rest the day after the bombing.
Shortly after the the Orlando shooting, it was revealed that shooter, Omar Mateen worked for a Homeland Security Contractor. Edward Griffin reported that not long after Orlando, a man named James Howell turned himself in to the Santa Monica Police. He told police that he had trained to take part in a coordinated CIA plan to attack homosexual events in LA and Orlando. He explained that he had gone through CIA training with Omar Mateen and was sent to California to participate in disrupting a Gay Pride Parade in LA. Their handler had told them they would be protected. When he heard Mateen hadn’t gotten away and had been killed by police, he panicked. In his article, Griffin says Howell described his CIA recruitment and training and concludes, “this case could be the smoking gun for all Federal Government false flag operations.”
It was disclosed after the Boston Bombing that the Tsarnaev Brothers were being handled by the Boston FBI. They also have an uncle, who not only has worked for the CIA, but was married to Senior CIA official Graham Fuller’s daughter. The Tsarnaev Brothers were probably set up to be patsy’s. They were likely told to be at the Marathon finish line by their FBI handler, to take part in the bomb drill that was taking place at the race site that day.
The 911 terrorists weren’t radical Muslims. They smoked, drank, snorted Coke, and dated strippers, They gambled on a boat owned by Republican super lobbyist Jack Abramoff. Before Abramoff went to prison he claimed to have a hundred Congressmen in his pocket. Why were they on Abramoff’s gambling boat shortly before 911? They took flying lessons at known CIA run airports and US Air Force Bases, and were protected at every turn by US Intelligence agents.
Few travellers remember that we are forced to take our shoes off at airports because of “Shoe Bomber Richard Reid. Even fewer are aware of Reid’s connection to British Intelligence through his radical Imam, Abu Qatada. Qatada, who has a 20 year year relationship with British Intelligence, was a big influence on terrorist Zacaria Moussaoui as well. Underwear bomber, Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab was originally refused entry to American Airlines flight 63. He later was allowed to board the flight when American Intelligence officials interceded.
We live in an era of mass mind control and a blossoming police state. Cops stand down, while George Soros paid thugs and ignorant, college radical, wannabees rampage across university campuses. Cops sit and watch these violent masked rioters smash windows out at universities, set cars on fire and take over campus buildings without fear of recrimination. Meanwhile, police continue to beat, tase and arrest citizens for legally filming them. Police are stealing millions from honest citizens through unconstitutional civilian asset forfeiture programs. Small crimes become more of a priority for the police state as violent crime is reduced. Violent crime and gun crimes have been dropping for years but cops don’t want their budgets cut. What’s a police force to do? Enter Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump. They are law and order guy’s. This is code for, “I take a lot of dirty money from the private prison industry”. This might explain his push for more mandatory sentencing and a renewed war on Marijuana. Thanks Jeff. Your controllers in the private prison industry are, no doubt, toasting your treachery.
We will never get the truth from the media. The sickening government approved mouthpieces will not put the pieces together for you. You are on our own to figure it out. These false flag attacks will continue and become more frequent. We can expect an Increased police presence, more attacks on free speech, more hate laws and more harassment from the TSA when we travel. We can also expect censorship of websites, continued youtube censorship and the banning of books that go against this phony government narrative. The Military Industrial Complex faced the same dilemma as the police, but their manufactured “War on Terror” fixed that.

Where were the Sandy Hook children in the Newtown schools?


Anonymous Student with Jim Fetzer

One of the key claims for those who believe Sandy Hook “massacre” to be a false flag is that the school was closed in 2008, as Dr. Eowyn and others contend in Nobody Died at Sandy Hook (2015). This claim is mainly based on evidence of no Internet activity since 2008, obvious disrepair of the school, serious environmental problems such as asbestos contamination, no updating of parking signs to reflect then-current disability laws, eyewitness testimony that pointed to the school’s closure, and  the inability/unwillingness of Newtown School officials to provide documents of maintenance activity at the school after 2008. 
For abundant proof of the deplorable condition of Sandy Hook Elementary School, go to "SANDY HOOK: Wolfgang Halbig goes for the jugular in FOIA hearings" (8 May 2015), which includes the following interview in which Wolfgang reviews the deplorable condition of the school building:



To counter that claim, supporters of the mainstream media and official government accounts argue that references in the Newtown Bee newspaper archives prove that Sandy Hook Elementary was still operating up to 2012. Most of these references are only in passing and, of course, archived accounts could have been altered after the fact. But, the Newtown Bee article by Eliza Halleback (20 August 2010) addressing an expert's report on projected decreases in school enrollment only deepens the mystery of Sandy Hook:  

In that article, a presentation of Hyung Chung before the Newtown School Board is mentioned. Dr. Chung, Ph.D., a planning consultant, discussed a precipitous fall in Newtown births from 372 in 1997 to only 192 in 2009—a drop of 48%. This drop would have averaged 15 per year over the 12-year period. The K-4 elementary population in Newtown in 2012 (the date of the Sandy Hook massacre) would have been born in the five-year period from 2003-2007. Assuming a linear drop in births per year, the number of births would have ranged from 282 in 2003 to 222 in 2007, for a total of 1260 students. But, strangely enough, a 29 June 2017 Wikipedia entryfor the Newtown Public Schools lists combined student totals in 2012 for allfour of the Newtown elementary schools (including Sandy Hook) of 1840:  

Without Sandy Hook’s 575 students included, the total of the other three K-4 schools in Wikipedia was 1265—almost perfectly matching the birth numbers from Dr. Chung’s presentation! It should be noted that, while Dr. Chung also mentioned about 10% of the Newtown student population was in private schools, but he did not mention specifically the percentage of K-4 students in private schools, which means it is not clear whether the birth drop was totally linear from 1997-2009. Even so, it is striking how the number of total public school students in Newtown K-4 according to Wikipedia is close to Dr. Chung’s predictions if Sandy Hook was indeed closed in 2008 but is almost 50% in excess if Sandy is included.
This analysis suggests that Newtown, a wealthy enclave with an aging population would have seriously needed to close schools after 2000. The obvious choice would be Sandy Hook with its serious, well-documented environmental problems. But why would Sandy Hook then be mentioned in the newspaper archives and included in the obviously discrepant student totals in Wikipedia after 2008? Is it possible that Sandy Hook was kept alive in a mythical form for four years in anticipation of the events of December 2012? If so, was the Sandy Hook massacre planned years in advance, as so many other “false flags” allegedly have been?

NOTE: One more discrepancy--WIkipedia lists 575 students enrolled at Sandy Hook while the official figure on 14 December 2012 were 489.  With 20 officially dead, that meant there were 469 to evacuate. But dashcam footage shows no evacuation took place. Typical absence rates for schools is about 5%, but there were almost 15% absent at Sandy Hook Elementary School that day--if the numbers had any reality (which they don't).

Indeed, according to local paper The Newtown Bee, nearly 10 months after the shooting on October 5, 2013, a city referendum passed by over 90% authorizing Newtown to move forward with the demolition and rebuilding of Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) with a $49.25 million grant from the State of Connecticut. The Bee says: “Anticipating the referendum would pass, town officials already filed environmental paperwork with the state to move forward with asbestos abatement at the former school, which will dovetail with demolition crews who could be on site by the last week in October.”
What this means is that even without the alleged massacre, the school would have been demolished because of asbestos contamination.
In fact, a search of Newtown Bee‘s archives shows that the town had known about the school’s environmental problems for many years:
  • On October 2, 2002, The Bee reports that “The Newtown School District could be looking at a $29.5 million price tag to upgrade its mechanical systems and bring them to code at the four elementary schools and middle school over the next five to six years. Consulting Engineering Services (CES) was hired by the district to study the mechanical systems at Hawley School, Head O’ Meadow School, Middle Gate School, Newtown Middle School, and Sandy Hook School to evaluate the heating and ventilating infrastructure, temperature control, and to see what renovations would need to be performed to upgrade ventilation systems to meet indoor air quality codes. Sandy Hook School … is being recommended by CES to be worked on in 2010 over a nine-month period. It is estimated to cost $4.5 million for heating and ventilation and $400,000 for air conditioning.” That comes to about $5 million, which is puny compared to the $49.25 million state grant Newtown received after the alleged shooting massacre for the demolition and rebuilding of the school. 
  • On April 7, 2003, the Bee reported that “Some studies suggest that as many as 68 percent of school district’s have ‘sick’ buildings ranging from mold to asbestos, radon, pesticides, and the use of improperly ventilated areas as classroom space. For the past five years, teachers in Connecticut have had the highest rate of occupational asthma when compared to other professions.
  • On March 26, 2004 , the Bee reported that “the Board of Education … received the bad news that there were serious problems with the Sandy Hook elementary school roof.”
  • And then there’s this curious Newtown Bee article of November 7, 2008, 4 years before the alleged shooting massacre: “The asbestos levels in Newtown schools pose no threat to the health or safety of those using the schools, according to Superintendent John Reed. The areas in the schools where there is evidence of asbestos … are also considered acceptable and safe.”
  • On October 12, 2012, two months before the alleged school shooting, there’s this curious letter from reader Charles Hepp to The Newtown Beeabout a plan to close an elementary school due to declining enrollment. Hepp wrote, “Six months ago, in April 2012, our Board of Ed voted unanimously to accept a study which laid out a plan for closing an elementary school … the study found that, should our elementary school population fall below 1,500, the BOE should look towards closing an elementary school. We are currently at approximately 1,650 elementary school students.”
  • But then a year after the alleged massacre and after the school had been completely torn down with the demolition workers sworn to confidentiality, The Bee reported on Dec. 2, 2013 that Public Building & Site Commission Chairman Robert Mitchell issued a report that directly contradicts the earlier 2008 assessment that asbestos levels in Newtown’s schools posed no threat to health. Mitchell’s report said “had the town decided to reoccupy the [Sandy Hook Elementary] school on Dickinson Drive, it would have faced a daunting and possibly insurmountable challenge regarding the presence of hazardous materials” because “PCBs were not only discovered in concrete block, but under terrazzo flooring and in sulfur block used in the foundations and footings. In addition, vinyl asbestos tile was discovered under carpeted areas, along with asbestos in the mastic holding insulation to the subfloor tunnel ductwork.”

Sandy Hook had been abandoned


 

What we have found–building upon and reporting the previous work of reasonvoice, Dr. Eowyn, Jungle Surfer and others–we have now established the following:
(a) that there was no computer activity at Sandy Hook Elementary School from 2008-2012;
(b) that Sandy Hook Elementary School was non-compliant with Connecticut’s ADA requirements;
(c) that Sandy Hook Elementary School was in violation of Connecticut’s own fire codes;
(d) that Sandy Hook Elementary School was in deplorable condition as a bio-hazard.
These circumstances could be explained with high probability if Sandy Hook Elementary School had been abandoned in 2008 and was being used by the school district as a storage facility, but they are inexplicable if Sandy Hook Elementary School had been operating during that interval of time.

It appears to have been the ideal location to use as stage setting for a shooting drill that would be presented to the world as a children’s massacre, where the American people have been played for saps by (what appears to have been) a cleverly constructed hoax intended to promote gun control and the subversion of the 2nd Amendment and thereby advance the political agenda of the Obama administration.

Jim Fetzer, a former Marine Corps officer, is McKnight Professor Emeritus on the Duluth Campus of the University of Minnesota and the editor of Nobody Died at Sandy Hook (2015, banned; 2nd ed., 2016).